Benefits of Being Treated by an Expert Endodontist
- Expert care – We make your peace of mind our priority. Our highly skilled endodontists collectively have over 250 years of specialist endodontic expertise – so rest assured that you are always in the very best of hands with the team at the Endodontic Group.
- Achieve the best outcomes – With our collective experience and by limiting our practice to endodontics only, we are able to recognise the subtle differences in all the teeth we treat. This means we can avoid potential problems and we can carry out treatment in a predictable and efficient manner, maximizing outcomes for all our patients.
- Specialists in emergencies and complicated cases – We have the expertise, equipment and are fully prepared to deliver emergency treatment and trauma management. Getting patients comfortable and out of pain is our number one priority. As such, any emergency patients will always be given priority and seen as soon as possible.
- Use state of the art technology – Our specialist Endodontists routinely use advanced technology, including:
- Operating microscope
- Single use endodontic instruments
- Digital radiography
- Cone beam computed tomography
- Prompt and convenient treatment – With 11 Endodontists across 6 locations (Aspley, Brisbane, Indooroopilly, Ipswich, Maroochydore, Robina) there is always someone on hand to assist you. Emergency patients will always be offered immediate assistance and patients in pain are usually seen that same day. We also offer sedation options if you are nervous or anxious about treatment.