Benefits of being treated by an expert endodontist
- Expert care – We make your peace of mind our priority. Our highly skilled endodontists collectively have close to 200 years of specialist endodontic expertise – so rest assured that you are always in the very best of hands with the team at the Endodontic Group. You can read more about the difference between a dentist and an endodontist in our FAQs.
- Achieve the best outcomes – With our collective experience and by limiting our practice to endodontics only, we are able to recognise the subtle differences in all the teeth we treat. This means we can avoid potential problems and we can carry out treatment in a predictable and efficient manner, maximizing outcomes for all our patients.
- Specialists in emergencies and complicated cases – We have the expertise, equipment and are fully prepared to deliver emergency treatment and trauma management. Getting patients comfortable and out of pain is our number one priority. As such, any emergency patients will always be given priority and seen as soon as possible.
- Use state of the art technology – Our specialist Endodontists routinely use advanced technology, including:
- Operating microscopes
- Single use endodontic instruments
- 3D Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) & digital radiography
- Six convenient locations – With endodontists across six locations (Aspley, Brisbane, Indooroopilly, Ipswich, Maroochydore, Robina), we aim to offer you convenience. Emergency appointments are available if required and we also offer sedation options if you are nervous or anxious about treatment.