Before starting this form, please have on hand details of any medications you are currently taking. We encourage you to complete and submit the form within an hour to ensure successful submission. Please do not move off this page or open a new tab while completing the form as you may lose data you have already entered.
AN IMPORTANT COVID-19 MESSAGE FOR PATIENTS
Please rest assured in these uncertain times that you will receive the very best of care at our practice. We are taking all recommended precautions to ensure the health and wellbeing of our patients and our staff and we ask for your co-operation in the following ways:
- It is essential that you provide your medical history, referral and x-rays in order to have your appointment confirmed. If you are experiencing difficulty with this, please call us as soon as possible.
- Border restrictions have now lifted but if you are travelling from interstate, please visit the Qld Govt's Travelling to Qld page for current information.
- If at any time before your appointment you are unwell or have tested positive to COVID-19, please call us before attending the practice to discuss this.
If you are a COVID-19 close contact, you may attend your appointment if you are not symptomatic. Please ensure you follow the Qld Health guidelines for close contacts.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If you have not yet submitted your medical history form please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- On arrival, you will be asked to wash or sanitise your hands and carry out a pre-appointment mouth rinse.
We thank you for your assistance. You are in excellent hands with our specialist team and we look forward to welcoming you to our practice.
To ensure data security, we prefer you to complete and submit our online medical history form below. If you are unable to complete this form online, please use this printable medical history form.
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4