Before starting this form, please have on hand details of any medications you are currently taking. We encourage you to complete and submit the form within an hour to ensure successful submission. Please do not move off this page or open a new tab while completing the form as you may lose data you have already entered.
AN IMPORTANT COVID-19 MESSAGE FOR PATIENTS
Please rest assured in these uncertain times that you will receive the very best of care at our practice. We are taking all recommended precautions to ensure the health and wellbeing of our patients and our staff and we ask for your co-operation in the following ways:
- It is essential that you provide your medical history, referral and x-rays in order to have your appointment confirmed. If you are experiencing difficulty with this, please call us as soon as possible.
- If at any time before your appointment the following applies to you, please call us before attending the practice to discuss this:
- you experience or have close contact with anyone experiencing a sore throat, fever, cough or respiratory issues
- you or someone you have come into close contact with have/has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or asked to self-isolate in the past 14 days
- you travel to or come into close contact with anyone who has returned from overseas or a known interstate hotspot or lockdown area in the past 14 days
- Unless you are a carer or guardian, please don't bring other people with you to the practice waiting room.
- If you have not yet submitted your medical history form please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your appointment. If you have submitted your medical history form already please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, but no earlier than that.
- If you’re travelling from NSW, we can only treat you if you are a border resident and hold a border pass. You will be required to show valid photo ID at the QLD border to prove your residency and please plan for delays, visit the QLD Government border restrictions page for more information. We will also provide you with a letter that you may be required to show as proof of your reason for crossing the border. Patients from south of the NSW border zone are currently required by the QLD Government to quarantine for 14 days at their own expense – following this we may see you for treatment. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause you, please feel welcome to contact our friendly team at any time - we're here to help.
- On arrival, you will be asked to wash or sanitise your hands at our practice. Your temperature may also be taken and an anti-viral mouth rinse may be requested.
We thank you for your assistance. You are in excellent hands with our specialist team and we look forward to welcoming you to our practice.
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4