Before starting this form, please have on hand details of any medications you are currently taking. We encourage you to complete and submit the form within an hour to ensure successful submission. Please do not move off this page or open a new tab while completing the form as you may lose data you have already entered.
AN IMPORTANT COVID-19 MESSAGE FOR PATIENTS
Please rest assured in these uncertain times that you will receive the very best of care at our practice. We are taking all recommended precautions to ensure the health and wellbeing of our patients and our staff and we ask for your co-operation in the following ways:
- It is essential that you provide your medical history, referral and x-rays in order to have your appointment confirmed. If you are experiencing difficulty with this, please call us as soon as possible.
- Border restrictions have now lifted but please visit the Qld Govt's Travelling to Qld page for current information.
- If at any time before your appointment the following applies to you, please call us before attending the practice to discuss this:
- you feel at all unwell (eg fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory issue, or other)
- if you are currently required to isolate/quarantine
If you are a COVID-19 close contact, you may attend your appointment if you are not symptomatic and have produced a negative RAT or PCR test every second day as required by Qld Health. A close contact is someone you live with or who you have spent 4+ hours with in a household environment while they were contagious, which is up to 48hrs prior to symptoms developing. Please refer to the latest Qld Govt Covid updates.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If you have not yet submitted your medical history form please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your appointment. If you have submitted your medical history form already please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, but no earlier than that.
- On arrival, you will be asked to wash or sanitise your hands at our practice. Your temperature may also be taken and an anti-viral mouth rinse may be requested.
We thank you for your assistance. You are in excellent hands with our specialist team and we look forward to welcoming you to our practice.
To ensure data security, we prefer you to complete and submit our online medical history form below. If you are unable to complete this form online, please use this printable medical history form.
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4